as the river changes so do our seasons
ROOM RATES INCLUDE
4x4 transfers in an open game viewer vehicle from our 4x4 pickup point, accommodation, all meals (brunch, high tea and dinner), teas and coffees, bottled water, soft drinks, house wines, sparkling wines, local beers and non-premium brand spirits, basic laundry, 1 safari drive per day in the Zambezi National Park, safari walks in the Zambezi National Park, sunset cruise, canoeing, guided island walks and 1 day trip to Victoria Falls (if staying 3 nights or longer - this does not include entrance fees to the Rain Forest). All activities are weather dependent and subject to availability.
ROOM RATES EXCLUDE
flights, transfers to our 4x4 pickup point, park fees, Victoria Falls Rain Forest entry fees and guided tour fees (if required), premium brand spirits, liquors, imported beers, non-house wines, items of a personal nature and gratuities. Fishing is available subject to seasonality at an additional charge.
Zambezi National Park Fees
JAN 2022 - Dec 2022
|SADC Residents (per person per 24 hr stay)||USD$ 17|
|Internationals (per person per 24 hr stay)||USD$ 17|
|SADC & Foreign Registered Vehicle (For 5 Days)||USD$ 11|
Victoria Rain Forest Entrance Fee
JAN 2022 - Dec 2022
|SADC Residents (per person per day)||USD$ 24|
|Internationals (per person per day)||USD$ 33|
|Private guide to tour Victoria Falls (per person)||USD$ 28|
JAN 2022 - DEC 2022
|Victoria Falls Town to Zambezi National Park (Tsowa entrance) | 35min | 27km||USD$ 32|
|Victoria Falls Airport to Zambezi National Park (Tsowa entrance) | 55 min | 47 km||USD$ 43|
|Kazungula Border to Zambezi National Park (Tsowa entrance) | 40 min | 50 km||USD$ 48|
|Kasane Airport or Kasane Town Hotels to Zambezi National Park (Tsowa Entrance) | 50 min | 42 km||USD$ 69|
|Livingstone Airport to Zambezi National Park (Tsowa Entrance) | 3 hrs | 46 km||USD$ 69|
LEVIES & EXTRAS
May 2022 - Jul 2022
|Isibindi Foundation Levy - Applicable to all guests 13 years and older charged per night||USD$ 6.50|
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: PLUS 30%
- Regrettably, children under the age of 12 years cannot be accommodated at Tsowa Safari Island.
- Children of 16 years and older cannot share a tent with 2 adults as the extra bed we put in the tent is not suitable.
- The minimum age for canoeing and safari walks in the Zambezi National Park is 16 years.
- The following activities are available to children of 12 years and older provided they are accompanied by a guardian adult: safari drives, guided island walks, sundowner cruises on the Zambezi River, fishing and day trips to the Victoria Falls.
- TRANSFERS QUOTED PER PERSON 1 WAY (MIN 2 PAX)
- All land transfers need to be pre-booked with our Reservations department.
- *Transfers that include international border crossings are approximate and depend upon immigration authorities at the time of crossing.
- The latest arrival times for guests are 14h00 (for flights to Livingstone) and 15h00 (for flights to Victoria Falls)
t + C's
We have added special provisions to our booking terms and conditions to make allowance for changes due to COVID-19. Please view our booking terms and conditions for details.
MINIMUM STAY POLICY
- 2 night minimum stay year round at Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge, Thonga Beach Lodge, Kosi Forest Lodge and Tsowa Safari Island.
- 3 night minimum stay from 15 December to 15 January at Thonga Beach Lodge.
- In order to conﬁrm your booking, a 50% deposit must be paid within 2 working days of making the booking.
- By conﬁrming your booking and paying the deposit you also agree to our terms and conditions which then becomes binding.
- We reserve the right to cancel and release a booking if the 50% deposit is not paid within 2 working days.
- The balance of the booking is payable at the lodge prior to departure from the lodge together with all sundry and incidental charges incurred at the lodge.
- Please note that only cash and credit cards are accepted at the lodges. Debit cards are not accepted at the lodges for making payments.
- We adhere strictly to the cancellation policy as stipulated below due to the fact that we run small lodges in remote locations and cancellations, even of just two people, can have a signiﬁcant effect on the operations of the lodges.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR NON COVID-19 REASONS
Applicable to all conﬁrmed reservations, except groups
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to [email protected] Such written cancellation received:
- More than 60 days prior to the due date of arrival will attract a 10% cancellation fee of the full accommodation charge.
- 30 -59 days prior to the due date of arrival will attract a 25% cancellation fee of the full accommodation charge.
- 7 -29 days prior to the due date of arrival will attract a 50% cancellation fee of the full accommodation charge.
- Less than 7 days prior to the due date of arrival will attract a 90% cancellation fee of the full accommodation charge.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR COVID-19 REASONS
Applicable to all conﬁrmed reservations, except groups
Valid cancellation must be received in writing via email to [email protected] Such written cancellation received:
- More than 48 hours prior to the due date of arrival will receive 100% refund of the full accommodation charge.
- Within 48 hours of the due date of arrival will receive 90% refund of the full accommodation charge. The balance of 10% will be held as a credit against future bookings.
- Should a guest cancel for any of the COVID-19 reasons stipulated below during their stay,they will receive a credit for 50% of the unused nights, to be used against future bookings.
- If a guest cannot take up their booking due to a COVID-19 reason as stipulated below they may postpone their booking for up to 2 years from date of original travel. The original rate charged will be honored provided the booking falls within the same season. If a booking for a low season period is postponed to a high season period, the guest will be charged the difference between the low season and high season rate as at the time of the initial booking. 3rd party charges e.g. park fees and road transfers will be charged at the rate as at the date of travel.
Services provided by 3rd parties may be subject to the cancellation policy of the service provider.
ACCEPTED COVID-19 REASONS FOR CANCELLATION
The COVID-19 cancellation policy will apply should a guest or someone in their immediate family:
- Contract COVID-19.
- Be prohibited from travelling to our lodges by the relevant government due to COVID-19 regulations.
- Be advised by a medical practitioner not to travel due to the risk imposed by COVID-19 and pre-existing medical conditions of the guest.
We reserve the right to request proof of a positive COVID-19 test result and/or any reasonable evidence and supporting documentation
including medical certiﬁcates for any of the abovementioned reasons.
- All bank deposits are to be received free of any bank charges or commissions.
- All credit card payments by agents for accommodation will have a 3% surcharge, except AMEX & DINERS which have a 5% surcharge.
It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that they have full comprehensive travel, medical and vehicle insurance. It is the guest’s responsibility to
ensure that their insurance covers any cancellation fees that may arise. Isibindi Africa Lodges will not accept responsibiltiy for any losses
VAT & LEVIES
Rates include VAT. Rates exclude the Isibindi Foundation levy and park fees.